Well hello there! I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Mine was great. I ate way too much! When it comes to the holidays, my days are pretty busy. I have a few different families to go see, so it's super crazy.. and I have to leave room to eat at all the places. It's kind of a challenge. 

This year we had Thanksgiving at my grandma's house, like old times, and I absolutely loved it! There was only one thing missing, my papaw, but I know he was looking down on us. :) 

I was so excited when I got to my grandma's house and saw that my mini me (my niece Madi) was dressed like a little fashonista. It was a must that I include her in today's blog post. It was so fun having someone else to take photos with too! You know, if I ever have a girl, I picture it being that way. Running around, dressing oh so chic and taking lots of photos. :) Even if I don't end up with a girl, I have two nieces that I'm sure would love to play dress up and have their pictures taken. 

Plus, Madi was pretty much a pro. Check her out below. Isn't she so cute?! Love it! Also, sorry for the picture overload, but I just couldn't narrow it down. :) 

















Shirt/Dress: Forever 21, similar HERE
Scarf: Cotton On
Boots: Ross

Madi's outfit
Shirt: JCP, also cute HERE and HERE
Shorts: JCP
Boots: Marshalls 

I decided to stay in today and do any shopping online. I've gotten a ton of emails on Black Friday online sales. Sounds like a win/win situation to me. If you dared to go out in the craziness, I hope you snagged some good stuff! If not, I hope you enjoyed your relaxing morning at home. Either way, hopefully everyone has the perfect day to start off a wonderful weekend. 

Thanks for reading! Until Monday... 

4 comments

  1. You have definitely rubbed off on Madi! Too cute! And I love your scarf...

    And 50% off of everything at American Eagle today online plus free shipping.. ae.com!
    And buy 1 get 1 half off bras at victoriasecret.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that she dresses funky! :) Thanks!

      It's funny you say that... I was logging into American Eagle when I saw this message. :) And VS... oh man, I could get into some trouble!

      Delete
  2. She is adorable and her outfit is just too cute! Great post and photos!
    xx
    Hot Pink Day
    Libi & Lola

    ReplyDelete