Happy Friday y'all! Man, it's been a long week. The week actually went by really fast for me, but I am more tired than I thought possible. Not only did we close on our house this week, but we also immediately started removing tile and sanding and prepping for paint and all of my projects at work exploded with dead lines. Seriously, between all three, I need a nap. 

Anyway, moving on. I am super excited about today's outfit post. It's actually pretty simple but it's all in the details. I recently found the perfect shoes, see below. I absolutely love the laser cut detail and the lace up front. So sassy. What I love even more is that they are a low wedge and I can wear them all day long without killing my feet. They will look great with shorts and summer dresses too. I can't wait to style them for the Summer! The even better part, I found them at Ross for $20. Eek! I love finding a good deal. 

I think the necklace is pretty rad too. It's kind of hardcore and definitely a statement, but I think if you keep it simple with a solid tee or something similar then you're good to go. It would also look great with a black button down; add a little edge to a polished look. Another plus... it was $10 at H&M. That's right ladies, $10. Go get ya one! 












Shirt, Jeans & Necklace: H&M
Rings: Style Lately
Purse: TJ Maxx 

Shop the Post!




I hope everyone had a fabulous week. I can't wait to share our new house with you guys and the changes we're making! Stay tuned. 

Until next time...


3 comments

  1. Loving those laser cut wedges! They look adorable!

    Maddy
    http://cassidylou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so excited when I saw them at Ross. :)

      Delete
  2. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! engraving

    ReplyDelete