I think it's safe to say that when I put together this outfit I was in the layering kind of mood. I just kept adding more and more. When I walked out of the room the first thing Chris said was "do you have enough necklaces on"? I would have added more if I had them. #sorrynotsorry.

Layering is one thing I've come to love about the cooler weather. I used to be afraid to layer, not sure of what to add, but that's the beauty of it. Add whatever the heck you want and it's bound to come together. 

Other than the layering, my favorite part of today's look is all of the different textures. Maybe it's the designer in me. 

Oh, and the mustard necklace is another great one from the Akola Project. I'm still sad that I didn't snag on of these beauties during their warehouse sale. Aren't they just incredible? 

I can definitely do some damage with layering those! 




Jacket: Old, similar HERE 
Black Knit Top: Cotton On, different color HERE
Striped Top: SheInside 
3 tier necklace: H&M (old)
Aztec Necklace: JewelMint - Side note: You no longer need a membership to shop here, yay! Go check it out. 
Beaded Necklace: Coptic - Akola Project 

How do you feel about layers? Is it your thing or not really? 

Thanks for reading y'all! Until next time.

6 comments

  1. Cute! I feel like I forgot how to layer over the summer, and now I am rediscovering it and having so much fun! And no, more necklaces are ALWAYS better;) (Husbands/boyfriends don't know anything;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! :) Can't wait to see what you've been up to in the layering department. I'll keep an eye out!

      Delete
  2. I love layers! Especially layered necklaces! The more, the better! :)

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just talked about layering in my latest post, its one of my favorite things about fall! LOVE all of the necklaces together!
    Newest follower!
    Jordyn
    Pretty Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love layering too... now that I'm not afraid of it. :) Thanks for following along! I really appreciate it.

      Delete